The potent combination of herbs and oils in Throat Clear may provide relief of:
- Sore throat
- Blocked nose
- Mucous congestion
- Nigella seed oil has anti inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic and antimicrobial activity
- Echinacea purpurea activates cellular immunity and stimulates phagocytosis of neutrophils
- Vitamin C plays an important role in many immune mechanisms. It has been shown to improve host resistance as well as being antibacterial.
- Anise oil has a marked expectorant and antispasmodic action and is indicated for bronchitis and irritable coughing. Eucalyptus oil possesses analgesic effects as well as anti inflammatory activities. It is a traditional remedy to help soothe and cool sore and inflamed throats.
- Fennel oil is traditionally indicated for upper respiratory tract congestion
- Peppermint oil has been traditionally used for mucous congestion and colds. It has a cooling effect on sore throats.
- Zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold. It is readily absorbed through the mucous membrane lining of the mouth.
- Thyme oil is used as an antimicrobial agent and has strong inhibition activity against a range of bacteria. It has a long history of use in throat and mouth infections.
Size: 20 lozenges
Not to be used by children under two years of age.
If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Pretorius Throat Clear Sugar-Free Herbal (20 Lozenges)
- Brand: Pretorius
- Product Code: 9320119036129
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: $11.77